PE, Sports, Health & Wellbeing Coach
When did you start working for Time4Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience
- Over 10 years of Sports and Exercise delivery experience
- BA Sport Science & Football Coaching
- Coaching badges in Football, Tennis, Tag Rugby, Multi-skills, Cricket, Athletics, Gymnastics, Dance, Outdoor and Games activities
- Time 4 Sport Gold & Mini Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained
- Youth Mental Health First Aider
- Active Families leader trained
- Enhanced DBS checked, first aid and safeguarding children qualifications
- I have worked for Time4Sport since 2010. I started off doing part time hours where I impressed enough to gain a full time contract. I would state I am now very experienced in delivering the PE National Curriculcum, extra-curricular clubs, holiday camps and our healthy lifestyle programmes. I feel my strengths are behaviour management during sessions, organisation and making session’s fun. During my time at Time4Sport we have won a number of awards for our services which is great to be part of such a successful team.
Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I love my sports, especially football. I follow not only the English leagues but a number of the European leagues too. I am Stoke fan and enjoy watching them home and away. Up the Potters! In my down time I enjoy to travel, see friends/family and taking my dog out for long walks.
Why do you think Time4Sport is better than it’s competitors?
Time4Sport deliver high quality PPA/CPD and extra curricular sessions to children all year round, covering a wide range of activities including football, basketball, cricket, and much more! No matter which of our coaches are in the school, the high standards that are set by the management get passed down through the service we provide.