Sports/Healthy Lifestyle Coach – Time 4 Sport Gold Lead
When did you start working for Time 4 Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience?
- Over 9 years of Sports and Exercise delivery experience.
- BA Sport Science & Football Coaching.
- Coaching badges in Football, Tennis, Tag Rugby, Multi-skills, Cricket, Athletics activities, Gymnastics activities, Dance activities, Outdoor activities and Games activities.
- Time 4 Sport Gold & Mini Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained.
- Active Families leader trained.
- Enhanced DBS checked, first aid and safe guarding children qualifications.
- I have worked for Time 4 Sport since 2011, started of doing part time hours where I impressed enough to gain a full time contract. I would state I am now very experienced in delivering the PE National Curriculcum, extra-curricular clubs, holiday camps and our healthy lifestyle programmes. I feel my strengths are behaviour management during sessions, organisation and making session’s fun. During my time at Time 4 Sport we have won a number of awards for our services which is great to be part of such a successful team.
What sports do you play?
Enjoy Cycling and going to the gym.
Favourite sportsperson and team?
Paul Gascoigne & Stoke City FC
Why do you think Time 4 Sport is better than it’s competitors?
We at Time 4 Sport deliver high quality PPA and extra curricular sessions to children all year round, covering a wide range of activities including football, basketball, cricket, and much more! No matter what coach is in school, the high standards that are set by the management get passed down through the service we provide.