Sports and Healthy Lifestyle Coach – Time 4 Sport Gold Lead
When did you start working for Time 4 Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience?
- Over 13 years of Sports and Exercise delivery experience.
- BA Hons Sports & Business Management
Coaching badges in Football, Athletics activities, Gymnastics activities, Dance activities, Games activities and Swimming.
- Time 4 Sport Gold & Mini Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained.
- MEND Programme Manager trained.
- MEND 5-7 trained.
- Enhanced DBS checked, first aid and safe guarding children qualifications.
- Father to two beautiful girls Megan and Jessica J
- Vast knowledge in fitness and group exercise. I started working with children and adults, as a lifeguard moving on to personal training and then to teaching exercise classes. I have also been Scunthorpe United Football Club’s first team fitness coach and then in a management role at Newcastle College before joining the Time 4 Sport team.
What sports do you play?
I enjoy to swim and play tennis. I play competitive football for a local team. I have a real soft spot for Formula 1 but unfortunately McLaren have not let me in the car yet.
Favourite sports person and team?
Jenson Button & Middlesbrough Football Club
Why do you think Time 4 Sport is better than it’s competitors?
We provide high quality professional services in public health as well as education