PE, Sports, Health & Wellbeing Coach
When did you start working for Time4Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience
- Over 14 years of Sports and Exercise delivery experience
- BA Hons Sports & Business Management
Coaching badges in Football, Athletics, Outdoor, Gymnastics, Dance, Games and Swimming
- Time 4 Sport Gold & Mini Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained
- MEND Programme Manager trained
- MEND 5-7 trained.
- Enhanced DBS checked, first aid and safeguarding children qualifications
- Father to two beautiful girls Megan and Jessica
- Vast knowledge in fitness and group exercise. I started working with children and adults as a lifeguard, moving on to personal training and then to teaching exercise classes. I have also been Scunthorpe United Football Club’s first team fitness coach and then in a management role at Newcastle College before joining the Time4Sport team.
Tell us a little about you
Happily married to Elizabeth. Proud father of my little girls Megan and Jessica. I am a big lover of football, playing and supporting my beloved Middlesbrough. I am also an NFL fan and support the Kansas City Chiefs. In my spare time I love family time, going for a run and swimming.
Why do you think Time4Sport is better than its competitors?
We offer the full range of services from high quality curriculum delivery to health and wellbeing services (including supporting children’s/families mental health). The quality of staff, which starts at recruitment, is the very best, which filters through to the quality of sessions and results achieved.