Sports/Healthy Lifestyle Coach – Active Families Lead
When did you start working for Time 4 Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience?
- Over 10 years of Sports and Exercise delivery experience.
- Coaching badges in Football, Tennis, Tag Rugby, Multi-skills, Basketball, Cricket, Coaching Disabled Performers, Athletics activities, Gymnastics activities, Dance activities, Games activities.
- Time 4 Sport Gold & Mini Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained
- MEND 7-13 trained.
- Active Families leader trained.
- Enhanced DSB checked, first aid and safe guarding children qualifications.
- I have worked for Time 4 Sport since 2008, I am very experienced in delivering the PE National Curriculcum, extra-curricular clubs, holiday camps and our healthy lifestyle programmes. A key part of my role is create new innovative games/activities to motivate participates. Since I started at Time 4 Sport, we have been successful in being awarded a number of awards for quality of service. Awards include the ‘Outstanding Partnership Award from TILT’ for our partnership award for our Sports Services and also the ‘MEND UK Best Practice Award for Recruitment and Retention’ which I played a key part in.
What sports do you play?
Football, Tennis, Squash and Table Tennis.
Favourite sportsperson and team?
Eric Cantona & Manchester Utd.
Why do you think Time 4 Sport is better than it’s competitors?
We have a highly qualified, experienced and innovative team which works extremely well together to ensure we meet all customer requirements.