PE, Sports, Health & Wellbeing Coach
When did you start working for Time4Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience
- Over 12+ years of Sports and Healthy Lifestyle delivery experience
- Coaching badges in Football, Tennis, Archery, Tag Rugby, Multi-skills, Basketball, Cricket, Coaching Disabled Performers, Athletics, Gymnastics, Outdoor, Dance and Games activities
- Time 4 Sport Gold & Mini Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained
- Cultural awareness trained
- Mental Health Youth First Aider
- MEND 7-13 trained
- Active Families leader trained
- Enhanced DSB checked, first aid and safeguarding children qualifications
- I have worked for Time4Sport since 2008, I am very experienced in delivering the PE National Curriculcum, extra-curricular clubs, holiday camps and our healthy lifestyle programmes. A key part of my role is create new innovative games/activities to motivate participates. Since I started at Time4Sport, we have been successful in receiving a number of awards for quality of service. Awards include the ‘Outstanding Partnership Award from TILT’ for our partnership award for our Sports Services and also the ‘MEND UK Best Practice Award for Recruitment and Retention’ which I played a key part in.
Tell us a bit about you
I live with my girlfriend Sian and our Bichon Frise dog called Bobby. I enjoy holidays and spending time with friends and family, playing and watching a range of sports.
Why do you think Time4Sport is better than its competitors?
I believe Time4Sport provides the best in term of quality. As we have a small, highly qualified/experienced team that has grown gradually over the 13 years lifespan. I struggle to see how it is possible to provide a full range of services with a large amount of fairly new inexperienced coaches without having a drop in quality and safety. We focus on high quality, safety, consistency and fun. Ensuring the children have the best experience with Time4Sport.