Springcroft Multi-Sports Camp, Week 1 Summer 2019
Venue: Springcroft County Primary, Grindley Lane, Blythe Bridge, Stoke-on-Trent, ST11 9JS
Dates: 22nd – 26th July (5 day camp)
Times: 9am – 3.30pm or 8am – 5.30pm with additional wrap around care.
Our Multi-Sports Camp Includes.
- During our multi-sports camp children will have chance to try a range of activities including dodgeball, cricket, rounders, dance, tri-golf, orienteering, football, netball, hockey plus many more.
Week 1: Olympics Week
A celebration of friendship, unity and peace.
- Children will learn about the meaning of the Olympic rings
- Participate in a range of action packed Olympic sports
- Design an Olympic mascot & banner.
- Compete in teams for their gold medals!
- Plus much more.