PE, Sports, Health & Wellbeing Coach
When did you start working for Time4Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience
- 8 years of sports and exercise delivery
- I achieved a Bsc Sport & Exercise Degree, at Staffordshire University
- Qualifications in Football, Futsal, Multi Skills, Games, Gym, Dance, Outdoor and Athletic Activities
- Active Kids all-inclusive PE qualification
- Youth Mental Health First Aider
- Active Families and Time4Sport Gold qualified
- I am also DBS checked and hold first aid and safeguarding children qualifications
Tell us a bit about yourself
I enjoy spending time with the family (especially holidays) and going out with friends. In 2019 we welcomed our daughter Betsy into the world. I am a proud stepdad to Ethan and Finley. Due to get married in 2021 to my lovely fiance Nikki.
Football is my main sport, which I play at a competitive level. I also enjoy squash, running and cycling.
Why do you think Time4Sport is better than it’s competitors?
Top class delivery across all services. As we are a small team we are able offer a professional but personal service to all customers. We have personality, life experience and believe in what we deliver.