Founder & Managing Director
When did you start working for Time 4 Sport?
Sports & Coaching Qualifications/Experience?
- Over 15 years of Sports and Exercise delivery experience.
- BA Hons Sports Development & Coaching.
- Coaching qualifications in Football, Cricket, Tri Golf, Tag Rugby, Multi-skills, Tennis, Coaching Disabled Performers, Athletics, Gymnastics, Outdoor, Dance and Games activities.
- PE & School Sport Level 5 qualified.
- Time 4 Sport Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained.
- MEND Programme Manager trained.
- MEND 5-7 & 7-13 Leader.
- Active Families leader trained.
- Proud father of Harper William Glover.
- Enhanced DBS checked, first aid and safe guarding children qualifications. As well as numerous other management, funding and sports/ healthy qualifications and certificates.
What sports do you play?
The two main sports I play are football and cricket. I play both at a competitive level and try to play hard but fair. I also enjoy going to the gym in my free time.
Favourite sportsperson and team?
Mark Stein & Stoke City FC
Why do you think Time 4 Sport is better than it’s competitors?
It’s all down to our great team. Any company can have a nice all singing and dancing service pack but it’s down to who is actually delivering the service that is what really counts. A coach must have passion, personality, experience and believe in what service they are providing to ensure they are delivering quality. I feel as a team we have the most innovative, hardworking and experienced sports/healthy service team within the area.