Founder & Managing Director
When did you start working for Time4Sport?
- 18 years of PE, Sports and Health delivery experience
- BA Hons Sports Development & Coaching
- Coaching qualifications in Football, Cricket, Tri Golf, Tag Rugby, Multi-skills, Tennis, Coaching Disabled Performers, Athletics, Gymnastics, Outdoor, Dance and Games activities
- PE & School Sport Level 5 qualified
- Safeguarding Children Level 3 qualified
- Cultural awareness trained
- Time 4 Sport Gold Healthy Lifestyle Leader trained
- Youth Mental Health First Aider
- MEND Programme Manager trained
- MEND 5-7 & 7-13 Leader
- Active Families leader trained
- Proud father of Harper William Glover
- Enhanced DBS checked and first aid qualified.
- Numerous other management, funding, sports, health qualifications and certificates
Tell us a bit about you
Due to get married in 2021 to the better half, Lauren. Proud father of my little boy, Harper. Enjoy family time, catching up with friends and holidays. The two main sports I play are football and cricket. I play both at a competitive level and try to play hard but fair. I also enjoy going to the gym in my free time.
Why do you think Time4Sport is better than its competitors?
It’s all down to our great team. Any company can have a nice, all singing and dancing service pack but it’s down to who is actually delivering the service that really counts. Our team has passion, personality, experience and believe in the service they are providing to ensure they are delivering quality. We invest in our team, as they grow we do. I feel we have the most innovative, hardworking and experienced team within the area.